Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Geaux Hard Holsters Prototype Appendix IWB

I contacted Geaux hard holster about their prototype appendix carry holster because they were looking for a handful of people to test it out and give their honest opinion. 
For my initial thoughts, I absolutely love this rig. It is extremely slim line like the Raven Concealment vanguard 2, but with better retention and a faster on/off fastening system. The clip used is the easiest I have used on a holster. 

Another great feature I like about holster is the fine tuning you can do with the ride height. With 4 holes and each hole an oval, there is a little more adjustment available with this. 



One thing I would like to see is a notch around the magazine release. So, like the vanguard 2, you can release the mag and clear your gun all without needing to partially remove the holster. Stay tuned for a full review. 
-ShipLane 



No comments:

Post a Comment